IHM International – the Institute for technology-based education in Health, Management and Social Services International – in short IHM – was founded in July12, 2022 as collaborative partnership in Austria as a non-profit association in accordance with the Austrian-Chinese research cooperation.
The purpose of the association is to develop, distribute and support educational programs with focus on the fields of health, management and social services.
- education which is personal and intense, so to experience real knowhow from the specialists;
- education independent from time and place, therefore enabling long distance learning with its IHM E-Cademy
technological support for education and trainings programs with according apps and software developments.
- IHM is an international organization acting as an intermediary between partner institutions and international markets.
- IHM is the reliable partner for education and training.
- IHM develops and promotes possibilities in education and support a worldwide exchange of knowledge.
- IHM collaborates with an extensive network of organizations, including public institutions, research facilities, educational institutions and industry partners all over the world.
- IHM is specialized in medical and medical-economic education programs.
- IHM has a broad national and international network.
Perhaps also interesting for you:
- IHM signed cooperation with Malaysian Society of Wound Care Professionals
- New 3D Wound Documentation Software coming up
- IHM is official educational partner of the Russian State Social University (RSSU) in Wound care management
- IHM International (Institute for technology-based education in Health, Management and Social Services International)
- Empowerment und Training für Wundmanagement in Malaysia – TRIGOS 2022 – Internationales Engagement
- Wende in der Wundversorgung
- Austrian Embassy in Beijing: Extending Sino-Austrian cooperation in Lympedema Therapy
- IHM-Clean Wounds Conference – 10.-11.11.2016 Krasnodar
- IHM Partner Newsletter edition 1, August 2015 – new courses in China, Russia and Iran
- IHM Newsletter edition 1 with REPORT LYMPHEDEMA CONGRESS SANYA, CHINA
Questions about the contribution or the IHM in general please send to: martin.stieger@IHM.ac.at
Prof. Dr. Dr. Martin G. Stieger
CEO IHM International, holds a professorship for vocational education and business education, teaches at the Allensbach University in Konstanz, is also the rector there and works for VIS – Vienna International Studies in Vienna.